Freitag, 30. Januar 2009

Chines manners


Europa



  • I founded my own business in 1999: Tang Ren Chinese School” with branches in over 10 major cities in Switzerland.

  • I founded “Tang Ren Intercultural Institute” in 2000, giving pre-departure training and consulting to various Swiss companies.
    Since 2000 I started teaching “Intercultural Management” at various universities in Switzerland .

  • I am lecturer of “Intercultural Communication” at the Zürich University of Applied Science Winterthur (ZHW).

  • I founded “China Center Tang Ren” in 2006, which covers fields of “Intercultural Institute”, “Chinese School”, “China Travel” and “Chinese Children’s Playgroup”.

  • I ran for national assembly in Kanton Zürich in 2003.

  • I was committee member of the Foreigner’s Board of Advisors for the city government of Winterthur, Switzerland

Asia


  • I was lecturer of English at a university in Guangzhou, China in the late 1980’s.

  • I was interpreter at Guangzhou Trade Fair for 4 years.

  • I worked in various joint ventures in southern China, in the fields of textile industry, toy and decoration production etc.

  • I worked in Colombo, Sri Lanka as manager of the merchandising department in a textile factory.

  • I worked in Hong Kong as journalist for “Asian Law Journal”.

  • I built up a multi-level marketing business.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen